Friday, February 10, 2006


only four more nights. . . this will be my last ditch effort to con those of you who haven't been to come on out . . friday and saturday night are good times to come. and it is a very well written play. . . pulitzer prize and all that. . .

Last weekend I went shoe shopping with Marianne (Claire). I found these shoes that I LOVED. Totally loved. And they were on sale. Marianne hated them. She tried to convince me to buy almost any other shoe in the store. It didn't work, I bought them anyway. I mean, after all, they had sparkles, and you know me and sparkly objects. So I'm taking a poll. Are these shoes hideous, or extremely funky cool?


You can't tell from the pic, but they have little gold sparkles in them. They're also really pointy.

2 Comments:

At 2/16/2006 04:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have to show me the video!!!
emily

 
At 2/23/2006 10:06:00 AM, Blogger karysma7 said...

yes!!! i'm so slow, i still haven't gotten it onto a dvd yet. . . i will soon! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home