Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Okay. I know. . . my blogspot is almost abandoned. But I'm trying to revive it. Someday, someone will read this blog, I can almost FEEL it. Seriously, though, I spent a lot of time on another blog, and I notice others don't really convert well to Blogger. I think it threatens them, maybe. BUT LOOK! I'm posting!!! SO THERE.

Today I spent about 25 dollars on fancy yarn so that I can re-create a scarf that I bought for THREE DOLLARS. But I love that scarf. I'd kill to have one in another color. Fortunately for the world, and for me, I don't have to actually kill, I just have to part with 25 bucks and spend a few hours tieing fancy knots. On the upside, I can use the yarn to make more to give away as presents. If you birthday is coming up, you may be getting a scarf. Just a warning.

When I should have been WORKING today, I spent a couple of hours burning CD's on my beloved mac. I'll just have to work more tomorrow. *sigh*. Life is tough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home