Friday, June 23, 2006

By way of explaination

of the previous picture - I spent the entire night at Disneyland, chaperoning "grad nite", oh, i don't know, maybe because I AM AN IDIOT. . . wall to wall teenagers, closed rides, and loud, overly bassed out, distorted, thumpy bumpy music pouring in from every audial orifice of the park. fun?? not so much. and it reached a climax of universal sucky-ness when my cell phone and wallet were STOLEN right out from under me while I was watching 'narnia' in lincoln's theater. And no doubt stolen -- I didn't loose them. I had just taken a picture with my phone before the movie started, and I put it away in my purse. And my purse had been tampered with. right out from under me. happiest place on earth?? I'm thinking: NO. Well, anyhow, say a prayer that my wallet and phone find their way back to me! AND i had a butt-load of pictures on my phone!! I'm so discouraged!!! I just want the pictures back. Good thing I instablog, at least I have some on the internet!! But i STILL really want the rest back!!! I'd give up the phone, if I could just get all my pictures!! *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home